Redmi note 10 series has launched in India on March 4, 2021. Redmi has played an amazing game for making midrange mobile phones similar to high-end phones for a cheap price. this phone range can be recognized as budget phones with high-end features.
- Last year redmi note 9 series has also made huge popularity among customers Xiaomi has sold over 200 million devices globally.
- There were early leaks that note 10 series will release with 5G technology. However note 10 series has released with 3 devices the Redmi Note 10 Pro, consequently the vanilla Redmi Note, and Pro Max. these devices are powered by 4G snapdragon processors
This series is starting from 165USD from the bottom and top is goes to 300USD
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
This device can be mentioned as a midrange monster that kills every process smoothly so this device is coming with a 120HZ Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 732G SoC, IP52 water-resistant, 108MP camera, dual speakers, fast charging, and super battery.
Although this phone is the best phone among midrange mobile phones and this is also a competitor to its own mi10i.
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.it can increase the brightness to 1200 nits and HDR10+ certification is having as well
- The display can see a small tiny 2.96mm punch hole for the front-facing camera
- Corning Gorilla 5 glass is protecting the display
- Snapdragon 732G SoC and also has an 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage.
- OS is powered with android and MIUI
The camera comes with a
- 108MP camera (Samsung ISOCELL HM2) as the primary camera and
- 8MP ultra-wide lens,
- 5MP 2x telephoto macro shooter, and a
- 2MP depth sensor.
- The selfie cam comes with a 16MP sensor
- Power is coming from a 5020 mAh battery and it can charge with 33W fast charging.
- IP52 water-resistance,
- dual stereo speakers
- Hi-Res audio certification
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- IR blaster
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- support for gestures and more
Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi note 10 pro is mostly like the pro max
- The only difference is the camera
- although this has a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 image sensor instead all the other specifications remain the same. Such as features, dimensions, and colors options
Redmi note 10
- This device is the most affordable phone in this series hence Redmi Note 10 is coming with a Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. but the refresh rate is downgraded to 60Hz.and it can also increase the brightness to 1100 nits only.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is protecting the display.
- therefore, this has only a Snapdragon 678 processor which has a max frequency of 2.2GHz and the Adreno 612 GPU.
- According to redmi it coming with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- You just get a quad-camera setup with 48MP as the primary camera although a 13MP camera as the selfie camera so you can take good selfies
- The battery has rated at 5,000mAh and supports 33W fast charging over USB Type-C.