- The OnePlus 9R vs Google Pixel 4a series puts the brand in the same league as Apple and Samsung when it comes to high-end smartphones.
- Although the company has improved its hardware and made strides in camera efficiency, it remains deeply rooted in budget flagship territory.
- In certain markets, at least. The OnePlus 9R, which is currently only available in India, is the perfect example of this technique in motion.
- How does it compare to a Google phone with a similar price tag? To find out which is the better choice, read this OnePlus 9R vs Google Pixel 4a 5G comparison:
- Is it better to get a show with a high refresh rate or not? Before you consider either unit, you should ask yourself this question.
- Going back to a 60Hz panel after using a phone with a 90Hz panel can be a challenging experience.
- It is, in truth, a negative experience, and you can take my word for it.
- That’s exactly what you’ll get if you pick the Google Pixel 4a 5G.
- The OnePlus 9R has a 6.55-inch AMOLE display with a 120Hz refresh rate and FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution.
- The 16MP front camera is housed inside a circular hole-punch cutout.
- The screen is covered by a sheet of Gorilla Glass and supports the sRGB and P3 color gamuts.
- Going down to a 60Hz refresh rate is a big concession if you’ve become accustomed to a 90Hz or higher refresh rate computer.
- The Google Pixel 5 uses a smaller 6.2-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) display with a 60Hz screen refresh rate.
- On the Google phone, the hole-punch aesthetic will welcome you as well.
OnePlus 9R vs Google Pixel 4a 5G performance
- The Snapdragon 870 SoC is used in the Google Pixel 4a 5G, while the Snapdragon 765G 5G SoC is used in the Google Pixel 4a 5G.
- In the case of the OnePlus system, the memory configurations are often more varied and powerful.
- The OnePlus 9R comes in 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB, while the Pixel 4a 5G comes in a single 6GB + 128GB form. Unfortunately, neither handset has the ability to expand capacity.
- the Google Pixel 4a 5G has a smaller 3,800mAh battery that can only handle 18W fast charging.
- The Google handset, on the other hand, has a 3.5mm headphone port, while the OnePlus phone does not.
- Charging rates and battery life are other main aspect where the OnePlus 9 outperforms the competition.
- The OnePlus is coming with a 4,500mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging. On the other side,
OnePlus 9R vs Google Pixel 4a Camera performance
- The OnePlus 9R has a more flexible camera set up right away,
- but when it comes to color science, the Google Pixel 5a could be the clear winner.
- The OnePlus One has four cameras on the rear, with the primary camera using a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with both OIS and EIS.
- A 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor are also used. A 16MP front camera is included.
- The Google Pixel 4a 5G has a 12.2MP dual-pixel main camera that is optically stabilized, as well as a 16MP ultra-wide camera on the rear.
- You also have an 8MP front camera for taking selfies. Both phones, however, can record 4K videos at 60 frames per second.
- The Google Pixel 4a 5G is only available in two color options: Only Black and Simply White, and costs $499.
- The OnePlus 9R costs about $550 and comes in two colors: Carbon Black and Lake Blue, but it is currently only available in India.