While the 13 months left to release the iPhone 13 there are plenty of rumors and leaks has released
- As the leaked rumors iPhone 13 is set to offer 120Hz display on both pro models
- The battery life will be improved so far thanks to the new 5G modem
- The important cameras will upgrade including LiDAR sensor as well as portrait video option on cheaper iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini
- The notch will be shrinked, And all the iPhones will come portless
- It can say because now we have mag safe charging. So there is no point in having a charging cable
- We can expect finally the always-on display
iPhone 13 release date
- If Apple goes on the previous pattern of launches, the iPhone 13 will be released in September month
- Despite the coronavirus situation, the release can be pushed to October as well as iPhone 12
- This was backed up by a recent Wedbush analyst report, which stated that the iPhone 13 is on target for a September launch
- Apple plans to build 25% more iPhone 13 units than the iPhone 12.
iPhone 13 price
- Regardless, we expect the rates to be consistent with the iPhone 12 series, which means $699, $799, $999, and $1,099, respectively.
- Apple’s price for each recent iPhone generation continues to be similar to the one before it.
iPhone 13 design
- As the Many rumors, the next i phone will come with a different notch display, after the previous same design
- The biggest change will be the portless design, charging and transferring data will be carried out wirelessly
- That will be a significant departure from the iPhone 12, but it might also signal a shift in the mobile industry away from ports and packaged chargers and cables.
- Apple has already made a change by not including a phone charger
- If apple release 4 models the display sizes can be 5.4 inches, 6.1 inches, and 6.7 inches.
- As the report of ET News, Apple will interrogate a 120Hz refresh rate for all the phones
- It will allow smoothly scrolling as well as gameplay and video playback
- Since an LTPO panel doesn’t need any additional components under the monitor to allow an adaptive refresh rate,
- phones with such displays may have a slimmer chassis.
- An LTPO display could allow the phone to have a super smooth refresh rate while maintaining the iPhone 12’s neat frame.
- As usual, we can expect a chip upgrade for the device over its predecessor.
- It’s likely to come with a very powerful A15 Bionic
- The new device is expected to have storage options ranging from 64GB to 512GB,
- but according to a recent analyst survey, the iPhone 13 may have up to 1TB of storage.
- That will make it the iPhone with the most onboard storage ever.
- As the rumors that released, Apple will offer a new 6 element ultrawide lens.
- It will offer autofocus capability
- According to one curious rumor, Apple is searching for vendors for a “folded glass” camera that will boost the optical zoom.
- Because of the periscope-like nature, the telephoto lens is stacked vertically rather than horizontally,
- allowing you to raise optical magnification while raising the phone’s scale.