A degree in law deals with almost every industry to maintain their status-quo, conduct their research for determining a probable outcome, devise effective strategies for defending their clients in court, and representing clients at hearings, and legal arrangements. They collect evidence, interview witnesses, and advocate for their clients, interpret laws, and help them to understand all available legal options to negotiate plea negotiations and settlements. They have to continuously undergo training to stay updated about the latest developments in the legal field to conduct themselves professionally and ethically.
Bachelors in Legislative Law will offer you a million opportunities in diverse subject areas including the ones listed below:
- Criminal Law Practitioner,
- Standing Counsel Litigation,
- Department Of Defence,
- Legal Executive,
- Trademark Attorney,
- Patent Attorney,
- Barristers’ Clerk,
- Legal Secretary,
- Licensed Conveyancer,
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager,
- Project Manager,
- Management Consultant,
- Legal Practitioner,
This industry will boost your morale:
You can improve your knowledge and employability by achieving a qualifying Law Degree by developing knowledge of criminal behavior and its origins. You’ll acquire a solid grounding in both legal and criminological principles including practical professional skills, subject-specific abilities, intellectual skills, and general transferable skills.
It is a highly specialized, rewarding, and revered field of study. There lies a goal at the core of the criminal justice system, to keep the individuals, families, and communities safe. Within criminal justice, you can advocate for victims of crime, assist in solving crimes, counsel and rehabilitate criminals and help to prevent crime in your community.
Skills required in this industry:
- Excellent written and oral advocacy skills are required to argue a client’s case in the court of law and to persuade the jury.
- For building up a client’s case, strong investigative and research skills are required to defend the case.
- The experts in this domain research and observe every minute detail in collaboration with the police to deliver justice.
- Criminal lawyers have to act as an investigator for collecting the evidence and witnesses.
- Great evaluative skills are required to examine the evidence for filing revision petitions.
- Creative thinking with strong analytical skills is used to develop a legal strategy for analysing litigates complex cases.
- Solicitors are trustworthy and responsible individuals necessitating confidentiality and integrity in a non-prejudicial manner.
- To build a strong client-attorney relationship, you need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
- They aim to resolve the case as quickly as possible as the evidence can be tempered and witnesses might lose their interest in helping out their clients.
Whenever a crime is committed, it is assumed to be a crime against the whole society and not that particular individual. The state has to provide justice to the one affected by that crime as it is in place to set the example for all those offenders. This course is designed to let the individuals understand the duties and responsibilities towards the downtrodden section of the society. If you are interested in pursuing a career in law, then you must go for LLB admission in Dehradun for a better understanding of the Indian judiciary system.